2018 Fall Season
Beginners and Experienced Players
Welcomed and Encouraged
WHEN: September 9th to October 28th
TIME: Sunday afternoons 1 hour practice followed by 1 hour game
WHERE: TBD one of Lincoln's finest city parks
AGES: Pre-K - 8th Grade
COST: Micros (Ages 4 to 6) -- $45 includes a t-shirt
U8 to U14 -- $110 includes a t-shirt
ALSO: Rental gear available $25 for the season first come, first served
TOURNAMENT WEEKEND: Mid-Fall Classic - October 13-14th
- Teams change week to week (sticks in the middle format)
- Players have an opportunity to play every position, including goalie
- Games are in a 7v7, short-sided format so the pace is fast and furious with a focus on skills
- No traveling/No Tryouts
- Our final Sunday is October 28th and we'll be having a big, fun party that day!
- Lacrosse is a Spring sport but the Fall is an opportunity to learn new skills, practice old ones and have a super fun time with friends. This Fall we will be helping all kids and parents learn more about the sport.
The Lincoln Youth Lacrosse Association objective is to educate youth players, coaches, and fans about the sport of lacrosse with a focus on sportsmanship, skill development, and competitive spirit. We strive to grow the sport in Nebraska and teach youth players.
Please contact the Lincoln Youth Lacrosse Association with any questions at